What are the reasons for the lower outlet pressure of the inner ring type high viscosity pump?
(1) The motor reversal will cause the steering of the motor to be opposite to the actual demand of the pump due to the wiring. Therefore, the steering of the pump should be observed first when starting normally. If the steering is reversed, any two of the terminals on the motor should be placed. What are the reasons for the lower outlet pressure of the inner ring type high viscosity pump when the wire is exchanged? Carbon products, Graphitization Carburant, Electrode Paste YIBIN PERFEC INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD , https://www.yibinbofei.com
(1) The motor reversal will cause the steering of the motor to be opposite to the actual demand of the pump due to the wiring. Therefore, the steering of the pump should be observed first when starting normally. If the steering is reversed, any two of the terminals on the motor should be placed. Wire exchange.
(2) The operating point is shifted to the high flow and low lift. In general, the inner ring type high viscosity pump has a continuous downward performance curve, and the flow rate gradually increases with the decrease of the lift. During the operation process, the pump back pressure is reduced for some reason, and the working point of the pump passively shifts to the low lift and large flow point with the device curve, which will cause the lift to decrease. In fact, this is due to external factors such as the device. The change caused by the pump has no special relationship with the pump itself. At this time, as long as the pump back pressure is increased, such as closing a little outlet valve, the problem can be solved. Products produced by Botou Taibang Pump & Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (3) The important factors affecting the pump head are the impeller outer diameter and the pump speed. The inner ring type high viscosity pump has the same head under other conditions. In direct proportional relationship with the square of the velocity, it can be seen that the influence of the speed on the head is very large, and sometimes the pump speed is lowered due to some external reason, which will reduce the pump head. In this case, check the speed of the pump. If the speed is not enough, check the cause and solve it properly.
(4) Cavitation at the inlet If the suction pressure of the pump is too low, below the saturated vapor pressure of the pumped medium, cavitation will form. At this time, the inlet piping system should be checked for obstruction or whether the inlet valve opening is too small, or the Titan State or the liquid level of the suction pool should be increased.
(5) Internal leakage occurs When the gap between the rotating part and the stationary part in the pump exceeds the design range, it will cause internal leakage, which is reflected by the discharge pressure of the pump, such as the impeller ring gap and the interstage gap of the multistage pump. At this time, the corresponding disassembly inspection should be carried out to repair or replace the parts that cause excessive clearance.
(6) Obstruction of the impeller flow passage If the flow passage of the impeller is blocked, the work of the impeller will be affected, resulting in a drop in the outlet pressure. Therefore, it is necessary to remove the pump to check for foreign matter. To prevent this from happening again, a filter can be added before the pump inlet if necessary.
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Carbon products, Graphitization Carburant, Electrode Paste
YIBIN PERFEC INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD , https://www.yibinbofei.com